Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Blessed to be 60 Birthday Blog Hop for Kathie


I am so very Honored to be in this very special Blessed to be 60 Birthday Blog Hop, Kathie is our special hostest. Read a little about her here and they check out her blog.

Giving Back In Celebration of Bonus Birthdays!


http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com/    

My goodness I've really taken a long blogging vacation! But I am returning with a vengeance with exciting news! October 9th is my birthday and my Blogaversary is shortly there after. I wanted to give back as I feel I am very fortunate to be a Kidney Cancer Survivor, So I will be offering a HUGE giveaway, To be eligible to win all you need to do is follow this link to my donation site and donate $3.00 to the Kidney Cancer Association and come back and leave a comment on this post, You can certainly donate more but please make it a separate donation so you have additional entries thus increasing your chances to win Please read carefully...it is not necessary to become a member of the Kidney Cancer Association. Just fill in your name, address, phone number and email address, then your donation amt. It does require a credit card.

Total Prize Winnings:

ONE GYPSY

ONE GYPSY STARTER KIT

ONE GYPSY CAR CHARGER

ONE CRICUT JUBILEE CARTRIDGE

ONE CRICUT CINDY LOU CARTRIDGE


Want even more chances?

1) Post the Give Away button on your sidebar linking back to this post. Come back here and tell me you did this!

2) Like my FB page and come back here and tell me you did so!

You have the rest of this month and October to enter, Halloween evening I will draw a winner using Random,com. If I do not reach a minimal of $300.00 in donations I will keep the contest open until I do.

Don't forget to stop by my Blog for the celebration October 22nd and 23rd for the Blessed to be 60 Blog Hop, There will be lots of goodies and blog candy .

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE KIDNEY CANCER ASSOCIATION,
Kathie and Debbie Hugs

No comments:

Slide Show

counting

>

frog background